The comprehensive food safetyinformation website
Gobble Production Manager - Lancaster, PA
Ready? Set. Gobble! Be part of something innovative and grow with us.
We have a production leadership opening in our Gobble Lancaster facility. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, being hands on alongside the teams you manage, creating processes and driving results then you could be a great fit for our team! This is a night shift position that works 7 days a week.
● Lead all night shift production for Kitchen and Operations departments and ensure the highest level of quality, safety and efficiency is met
● Work alongside teams on production line to ensure rates per minute and other metrics are met
● Direct management responsibility for large teams, including relationship building, coaching, training and accountability for performance, safety and quality standards
● Develop handover process to day shift and develop operational efficiencies
● Consistently and accurately input data and create reporting, such as end-of-shift reports
● Ensure daily quotas and production rate are met consistently and evaluate production metrics
● Accurately count and track physical inventory
● Provide strategic solutions to any problems that arise during the night shift with an eye on continuous improvement
● Comply with GMPs, HACCP, and established QC and food safety protocols
● Assist with outbound shipping or other duties as needed
● Five years production management in a food or meal delivery environment
● Two years direct management experience (with large teams preferred)
● Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment meeting quotas and deadlines
● Ability to stay calm under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
● Proven skills in working with minimal supervision
● Experience trouble-shooting and thoughtful decision-making
● Strong communication skills, including listening, speaking and writing
● MS office proficiency, including warehouse management software (Finale, Google sheets)
● Strong attention to detail and accuracy
● Basic math skills and ability to analyze metrics
● Knowledge of food regulations and safety
About us: Gobble is an innovative meal delivery service that delivers freshly prepped dinner kits designed to be table-ready in 15 minutes, so that busy households spend less time in the kitchen and more time at the table with family. Founded in 2014, Gobble is nationwide and a fast-growing business backed by leading Silicon Valley investors. Check us out at www.gobble.com
Compensation and Benefits: In keeping with our employee focused culture, we provide competitive compensation, eligibility for stock options, and generous time off. We also cover a large portion of health insurance plans and an employee perk includes access to the Gobble “Farmers Market” which is free grocery shopping for leftover product.
Work environment: We are a collaborative and fast paced diverse environment where each employee can make an impact and contribute. Working conditions require the ability to work in a cold warehouse environment and stand and/or walk for up to 10-12 hours. This position also requires repetitive use of hands and lifting (up to 49 lbs.) where reasonable accommodation may be provided if necessary.
Gobble takes strong safety measures to ensure employees are protected during the Coronavirus pandemic, and adheres to CDC recommendations.
Gobble prides itself on being an equal employment opportunity employer.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org