of Food and Beverage/Operations - Evansville, IN 47711
The Director of Food & Beverage is responsible for the overall food service
operation at Bosse Field, including all concessions
and catering venues. Responsibilities of the Director of Food & Beverage
may include but not limited to managing capital investments in food service
equipment and developing exciting new menus for the concessions. Daily
responsibilities including monitoring food and labor cost daily, establishing
vendor relationships, ordering, and receiving food and beverage products,
maintaining proper inventory levels, and ensuring the cleanliness of all food
venues, as well as training of all concessions staff.
The Director of Food & Beverage must possess strong management qualities.
This position directs 1 full time seasonal assistant and 3-4 interns.
Strong communication skills are a must in this position. Communication is
imperative with the employees, vendors, and fan.
- Order all concession food, drinks, and
supplies for the stadium
- Implement procedures for maintaining
inventory levels and tracking inventory
- Hire, train, schedule and manage gameday
staff for all events at the stadium. Roughly 80 employees per event
- Prepare facilities for opening of high
school baseball season
- Menu creation and pricing
- General cleaning and maintenance of
- Assist in planning and execution of all
- Serve as primary contact for contracted
- Ensure emergency systems are operational
and gameday staff are compliant with all health and safety regulations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited
college or university is preferred.
- A minimum of (4) years
work experience in sports industry sales with a proven ability to meet
deadlines and quotas. Professional image and demeanor.
- Proficient computer skills including
experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, etc. and an
ability to learn and master new software programs.
- Management experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with
current staff members, contacts from partner organizations, interns, and
- Strong time management, administrative
ability, organization, and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work irregular hours
including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The target start date of this position is Mid March 2021.