Sanitation Supervisor - Omaha, NE 68103
Sanitation Supervisor, you’ll make Omaha a safe, reliable and productive
environment while supporting our production. Are you determined, hardworking
and adaptable? We’ve been looking for someone like you! We have a lot of
products to make, and with your go-getter, can-do attitude we’re positive
you’ll fit right in.
At Kellogg Company, we are passionate about our outstanding brands, business
and food. We also believe in the power of people, so we care about and
celebrate your success. Excited for what lies ahead? We are too.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Coordinating for Success – Create and adjust
schedules for employees to prepare the plant to be audit ready every
day. Always on your toes, we’ll look to you to ensure all sanitation
processes run smoothly!
- Going the Distance - Assure cleaning
procedures are maintained and updated, conducting plant wide and
departmental mandated training. Your willingness to go the extra mile
will keep the plant in tip-top condition.
- Collaborating with Colleagues – You will
interact with various personalities, from union employees to plant
directors. Through building good working relationships, you’ll make an
impact every day.
- Meeting the Schedule – Plan cleaning
schedules and proper allocation of resources (labor, supplies, equipment
and time) while preparing and executing for successful changeovers,
sanitation weekends and daily activities.
- Examining All the Details – Conduct daily
inspections of tasks assigned to union employees, good manufacturing
practices, health checks, safety inspections and food safety audits.
Your attention to the finer points will help the plant succeed.
- Managing Priorities - Work on multiple long term projects while managing daily activities.
Show us how multitasking is one of your strengths!
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High school diploma or GED plus demonstrated
sanitation and supervisory or management experience
- Knowledge of chemical usage and safety
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to effectively function in a union
environment and promote positive labor relations
- Understanding of general industrial safety
- Bachelor's degree and sanitation experience
in a food processing facility
- Food industry experience
- Certified in pesticide application