The comprehensive food
safety information website
HACCP Compliance Coordinator M-F 7:00AM-3:30PM - Van Nuys, CA
· Plan and organize all activities and administrative tasks related to BRC standards for the bakery.
· Work with internal auditors to validate, maintain and audit all sections of the BRC standard on an identified schedule
· Work with all bakery departments to ensure follow-up on BRC, internal and 3rd party non conformances and resulting corrective action plans
· Communicate Quality Management System (QMS) non conformances to the FSQA Manager and applicable department managers
· Work with QA Manager to update and audit bakery Hazard Analysis Critical Control Program (HACCP).
· Directly involved in BRC Certification and 3rd party, regulatory and internal audits
· Works with all departments to update and control bakery documents, specifications, policies and procedures relative to Food Safety and Food Quality programs.
· Maintain and update the bakeries Food Safety, Quality and Records Manuals’
· Assist QA Manager and QA Supervisor in training bakery employees on Food Safety, Food Quality, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and BRC requirements.
· Works to maintain and improve on the quality, legality and safety of each product and the processes used in their manufacture. Responsible for keeping assigned work area clean and tidy at all times and reporting any potential contamination and suspicious activity to a Supervisor immediately.
· Responsible for performing trending analysis for Foreign Body Reports on a monthly basis.
· Responsible to maintain updated the Hold and Internal Foreign logs and to generate monthly Hold and Internal Foreign material trend reports,
· Responsible to maintain the Bulk Flour COA log updated and generate trend reports on a weekly basis.
· Using the Minitab software, responsible to conduct statistical analysis to generate product specification and assess the process capability, submit trend report with recommendations when is needed.
· Analysis and post data in support of customer complaints, Holds, and product specifications.
· Assist all department in the Mock Recall and mass balance,
· Assist sanitation supervisor to monitor and maintain the pest control program to assure compliance to Aryzta and the BRC standards.
· Other tasks as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or 3 years experience in an automated food processing, bakery preferred.
· HACCP certified – minimum
· General understanding of British Retail Consortium (BRC) standards required.
· Experience with GFSI standards BRC or SQF – minimum
· Proficient in word, excel, power point and outlook – minumum
· Experience with SAP, statistical software – Preferred
· Experience in handling regulatory audits (FDA, Health Department) – minimum
· Bilingual – preferred
Van Nuys, California, United States
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com