Knowledge Base Manager (47341) - Cincinnati, OH
Requisition ID 47341 - Posted 30/09/2015 - US - United States - Cincinnati, Ohio - Creation, Application and Evaluation - Regular - Full-Time
Knowledge Base Manager - Your Future Position?
Givaudan is the world leader in the Flavors industry not only because of our unbeatable market share, but because we simply do things the right way. We put our customers first, and keep their individual needs and wishes at the core of all we do. We are looking to continue to build upon the significant depth of experience within the North American Portfolio Team - a commercial segment within Flavor Creation and Applications. Our current need is for a Portfolio Knowledge Base Manager to be located in Cincinnati, OH.
As a Knowledge Base Manager, you will manage various aspects of the North American Flavor Portfolio; develop extensive knowledge of flavors within our regional flavor collections; select winning flavors for submission on incoming commercial opportunities; drive targeted revenue and growth objectives established for the North American Commercial Team. In this role, you will have an immediate impact on overall commercial success and will keep us at the very top of our game.
If you have direct experience in the Flavor industry and have the technical skills we mention in this posting, then we hope you will take the time to apply online so that we can review your background. This may just be the next great step in your career!
· Drive Operational Excellence - Lead fast-track commercial briefs. Participate as an integral team member on cross-functional commercial opportunities. Execute extensive data searches and select winning flavors from the NOAM flavor portfolio to meet customer requirements and showcase Givaudan's extensive capabilities.
· Partner and Advise - Provide direction to Flavorists regarding revisions/creations necessary to win commercial briefs. Collaborate with Flavor Creation & Application on daily organoleptic flavor screenings. Collaborate with Applications areas to insure quality flavors are stocked and readily available for commercial work.
· Utilize the Very Best of You - Build an extensive knowledge base around flavors within the NOAM Portfolio; record and organize information related to flavor performance and taste profiles; conduct taste evaluations to supplement improvement projects and collection builds. Identify flavor improvement opportunities and develop comprehensive strategies to close gaps.
You? Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and work in a team as passionate as you? Then come join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
· Undergraduate or advanced degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Food Chemistry or related field.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in Food Applications or related field; experience within Beverage and/or Sweet Goods segments is a plus.
· Exceptional project leadership and problem-solving skills; able to think strategically and propose action plans to resolve issues.
· Solid understanding of Food Regulations and Laws.
· System savvy; strong understanding of programmed systems and database management; fluent in MS Office software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Google Apps
· Strong organoleptic skills; able to detect subtle differences between flavors and effectively describe various flavor profiles.
· Detailed, highly organized individual; able to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong oral and written communication skills; able to prepare and deliver clear, concise written summaries or oral presentations.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills; able to establish effective working relationships across all functional areas.
· Excellent team player; able to work effectively as part of a team to achieve corporate or organizational goals.
· Adaptable to change; highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic.
Givaudan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. M/F/V/D
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating fragrances and flavours that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2014. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 88 locations, the company has 9,704 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com