Sanitation Manager, 3rd Shift - AdvancePierre Foods
AdvancePierre Foods, a leader in the food industry, is a
rapidly growing company that values a talented, diverse and dedicated
workforce. We have an opening for Sanitation Manager, 3rd Shift. Our rapid
growth allows us to provide a wide array of developmental opportunities, and
we reward associates who are results-oriented, live up to their commitments,
and who can align their work activities with the goals of the organization.
GREAT BENEFITS! (Medical, Dental,
401K Match) COMPETITIVE SALARY!
for the sanitation of all manufacturing areas. Responsible for the effective
utilization of employees, training, skill development, quality of work,
safety policy administration, employee relations, cost control, problem
solving, and goals/objectives. Also, responsible for the direction and
management of all sanitation supervisors.
- Manages all plant sanitation
operations' employees, including supervisors, management trainees and
- Observes supervisor
performance. Trains supervisors in proper procedures, standards,
policies, handling of employees, equipment, and proper sanitation
- Observes employee performance
and follows up with the supervisor on changes needed.
- Reviews and approves all
performance reviews and pay increases prior to employees being informed
to assure policy compliance.
- Writes and gives sanitation
supervisors performance reviews.
- Observes daily sanitation
operations and alerts appropriate supervisor of problems or
- Receives and reviews all
- Signs all levels of discipline given
out in the department prior to being given to employee. Informs Human
Resources of needed discipline.
- Recommends discipline when
needed and ensures discipline is carried out quickly, fairly, and
consistently within the department.
- Prepares and/or receives and
reviews all accident reports and directs supervisor to correct problems.
- Inspects areas for safety
hazards and observes employees for safe work habits.
- Responsible for daily
compliance to all T.Q.C. regulations. Directs supervisors in areas of concern.
- Interviews prospective hourly
employees. Recommends new hires.
- Develops quarterly goals and
objectives. Helps supervisors develop quarterly goals and objectives.
- Communicates with USDA
Inspector and responds to any non-compliance reports that maybe generated
from observed deficiencies during inspections.
- Prepares and manages all
documentation needed for any outside Food Safety Audits.
- Attends meetings and keeps
informed of changes in policy, procedures, goals or problems.
- Responsible for sanitation
goals and quality of work.
- Explores ways to reduce
manpower and other costs needed to sanitize plant without jeopardizing
quality. In addition, researches and proposes equipment and employee utilization
for cost effectiveness and presents proposals to Plant Manager.
- Coordinates with other
departments for downtime solutions.
- Prepares sanitation reports
used in the operation of the department.
- Communicates and follows up to
meet safety goals.
- Communicates and enforces
company policies, dress code, work rules and performance standards.
Reviews personnel actions with Human Resources to insure they are
consistent with the policy.
- In the event of absence the
next level down on the organizational chart covers for the next level
- Employee has an individual
responsibility to report all deficiencies or practices that could
compromise food safety.
- Employee is to adhere to all
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) at all times.
SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to work in extreme
- Must have basic computer
- Must have a basic understanding
- Must be able to interact with
other Department Managers/Team Managers.
- Must possess some team building
- Must be able to work third
- Must be able to maintain
- Must have an outstanding
- Must be able to treat all
employees fairly and consistently.
- Must possess excellent problem
solving and communication skills.
- Must be able to work well with
- Must have good written and
- Must have a good overall
knowledge of TQC, GMPs, and USDA guidelines.
- Must have a good understanding
of all company policies and be able to consistently administer those
- High School Diploma required.
- Some college preferred.
- Minimum 3 years management
- Must be willing to take
management skill test.
If you are interested in this great opportunity
with a competitive salary, please apply now!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/248fyg95pg