Technical Coordinator Food Safety Quality Assurance - Minneapolis, MN
Job Description - Technical Coordinator, Food Safety Quality Assurance (BRA0008QK)
Technical Coordinator, Food Safety Quality Assurance( Job Number: BRA0008QK)
JOIN US AS A Sr. Technical and Design Coordinator
Responsible for effective coordination and systems management of finished product specifications and in-store production cards to achieve business needs related to food quality, new product development, and commercial production. Interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to meet the food product documentation requirements. Ensures all product specifications and production cards are created and maintained in an efficient manner.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Effectively handles specification documentation requirements for Target Owned Brand Foods related to quality, food safety, regulatory, new product development, and commercialization. Includes all areas of food and beverages with Target Owned Brand Foods.
2. Works effectively with technical resources/subject matter experts to obtain accurate information for requested documentation.
3. Maintains product specification files within online file sharing programs (used to communicate/share product specifications/production cards with vendors and manufacturing facilities).
4. Builds knowledge in Targetís quality, food safety, regulatory, and product expectations to accurately assess documentation requests, data entered, and to educate requestors.
5. Respects Targetís guidelines, requirements and protocols for ensuring the security and confidentiality of all product information considered proprietary.
6. Performs other duties as assigned by the Food Product Development Manager.
∑ B.S. in any field and 2+ years general food experience
∑ Strong verbal and written communication skills
∑ Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
∑ Detail and process oriented
∑ Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize pertinent data from resources
∑ Ability to work independently and with a team
∑ Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
∑ Self-motivated and positive
∑ Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
∑ Practical knowledge of food preparation and packaging
Primary Location : United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company thatís always moving forward to whatís next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
††††††††††† Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
††††††††††† If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org