R&D Technologist - (1500007P) – Richmond, VA
· B.S. or M.S. degree in Food Science/Food Technology/Animal Science or related area with at least 3 to 5 years experience in the meat or food industry. Dry cured meat experience a plus.
· Technical knowledge and good reasoning abilities.
· Mature, enthusiastic, motivated contributor.
· Effective written and oral communications skills.
· Good organization skills with the ability to plan projects/activities with a high energy level.
· Creative problem solving skills, sound judgment, and an orientation towards innovation.
· Ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
: R&D and Quality
: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
: Oct 15, 2015
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com