Global Food Program Quality Assurance and
Mountain View, CA, USA
Real Estate & Workplace Services
The Google Food Services family is part of the REWS organization and contributes to Google's sustainable high performance with Googley food experiences. The Google Food Services team is responsible for creating food experiences that promote collaboration and engage and energize Googlers throughout each day. With more various cafes globally serving over numerous meals daily, the team works with a variety of catering partners to provide great service, delicious food and innovative experiences.
As the Global Food Program Quality Assurance and Risk Manager, you set the bar high for food safety. You will look at the local and global supply chains that bring food to Googlers’ plates, identify potential risks and cook up contingency plans. In addition, you are responsible for developing and driving a holistic quality assurance approach for the program, based on Google Food’s franchise model. You will determine what KPIs to track; how to measure them and how to support our global partners in resolving noncompliance issues. You get our partners and suppliers excited about your area by engaging them and building joint ownership for our global food program.
In this role, you will report to the Global Operations Manager and cultivate a collaborative, friendly and fun work environment that fosters innovation and productivity, in alignment with Google’s vision, while working cross-functionally with other REWS teams and internal support organizations to ensure cohesive delivery of services.
· Create, maintain and evolve global guidelines for and coordination of the Global Food Program’s food safety and HACCP plan initiatives; ensure that these standards are implemented and maintained at all food venues.
· Manage the development of policies and protocols for food risk and crisis procedures and act as the global Food team contact person for key incidents; coordinate and supervise necessary follow up actions.
· Develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive risk management strategy for the Global Food Program including programs to minimize and control key global and regional risks.
· Build and maintain a global internal network of quality assurance managers, food safety managers and Google food team members to enhance the impact of our quality assurance model and to drive compliance with Google Food’s franchise model.
· Work with global and/or regional companies to audit food program venues and vendor partners and analyze the results of the various types of quality assurance audits and health inspections to identify key trends and/or risk areas. In addition, communicate results back to partners when appropriate and develop ways to resolve non-compliance issues.
· BA/BS degree in Hospitality management, Quality management (with a focus on Service Management) or equivalent practical experience.
· 6 years of relevant work experience in a global company focusing on service and quality or risk management.
· Detail oriented and highly proficient in data analysis with a keen interest for data manipulation and uncanny ability to see beyond the numbers and draw business conclusions.
· Excellent planning skills; including attention to detail, information organization, timeline tracking, and comprehensive communication and collaboration across many teams and at all organizational levels.
· Ability to lead cross-functional project teams to develop and implement new QA program elements or procedure improvements needed to support business initiatives.
· Ability to collaborate and influence functionally and globally to create alignment of QA program requirements across the global program.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to engage various stakeholders, design, manage and evolve integrated global quality assurance frameworks and processes.
Just as Google products always focus on the user, Google offices focus on the Googler. From state-of-the-art green construction projects to maintaining our resident T. Rex skeleton (named Stan), the Real Estate and Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Googlers feeling inspired and energized. We're a team of inquisitive and energetic real estate, construction and facilities operations professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Google a great place to come to work everyday.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com