The comprehensive food
safety information website
Food Safety & Regulatory Manager - Fig
Garden Packing, Inc.
Position: Food Safety & Regulatory Manager
Full Time Exempt Position
Fig Garden Packing, Inc. (FGP) is a
processor and marketer of California Dried
We are currently seeking a Food Safety
& Regulatory Manager to plan,
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Direct FGP’s GFSI and FSMA programs.
· Manage Quality Assurance Department.
Design and implement quality assurance training programs to key
Maintain a working knowledge of government and industry quality
Direct environmental test functions, maintain all necessary
· Liaison with regulatory official and maintain all necessary documentation.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and databases as needed.
· Qualified Applicator License for fumigation. (may obtain upon hire)
· HACCP Certification and GFSI Practitioner. (may obtain upon hire)
· Well-organized with an ability to manage multiple projects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants may submit a resume
and cover letter via email only.
P.O. Box 13157 • Fresno,
CA 93794-3157 • (559) 271-9000 • (559) 271-1332 – Fax
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com