The comprehensive food
safety information website
Program Leader-Quality Control (Dough)
Ann Arbor, MI
size=5 width="100%" align=center>
This position, which reports to the Director – Quality Assurance and Safety, is responsible for quality and food safety concerns for fresh and frozen dough products. Main functions include:
· Direct Quality Assurance Activities for Fresh and Frozen Dough Products
· Supplier Quality Assurance
o Build and maintain all aspects of quality assurance and food safety measures needed to protect product lines through effective project and scientific measurement by leading quality and food safety initiatives on dough ingredient suppliers.
· Regional Dough Specialist/Production Team Leader Quality Instructor and Liaison
· Ten years' experience within Domino’s Pizza or related industry.
· Strong background in dough production, dough management, and dough trouble-shooting
· Strong background in bakery equipment, processing technology, and equipment trouble-shooting
· Related education and/or certifications in Servsafe, Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points, Quality Control Sanitation, Processing & Warehouse Sanitation and Hygiene.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good product and equipment knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to be on call 24 hours a day and travel without extended notice.
· Good computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office and Access.
· Ability to travel 50 – 75%
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com