Product Development Technical Associate-02822 - Evansville, IN
responsibilities and activities of a Product Development Technical Associate
upon completion of a basic orientation and training plan include:
- Operates and performs routine maintenance of Product Development
- Issues reports under the direction and guidance of supervisor.
- Prepares experimental products per instruction.
- Submits samples to Quality Control in compliance with all applicable
SOP and Work Instructions.
- Executes experimental studies under the guidance and supervision of
Product Development Scientists.
- Complies with EHS, GMP, and GLP practices and policies.
- Maintains current, complete, and legible notebooks in compliance with
good scientific and regulatory standards.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Required to work in laboratory, pilot plant, and production
successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in a Life
Science such as Biology, Chemistry, Food Science
with 0-2 years of laboratory experience as part of college coursework and/or
in a work environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work with Microsoft programs such as Word and
• Familiarity with standard laboratory equipment such as analytical
balances and pH meters.
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Organized and structured work patterns and places.
• Attention to detail.
• The ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel within
the Organization is required.