The comprehensive food
safety information website
Quality Manager - Boston Brands of Maine - Lewiston, ME
Boston Brands of Maine, located in
Lewiston, Maine, is part of the Sazerac family of companies. Boston
Brands of Maine operates a state-of-the-art facility on ten acres, with the
capacity of six bottling lines. Sazeracs
vision is to become one of the industrys most
desired places to be. Sazerac attributes its success to a unique blend
of history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most
importantly, its people.
· Total Quality Management: Responsible for implementing and instituting HACCP initiatives
· Regulatory and Legal Compliance: Ensuring all Regulatory and Legal quality compliance documents are prepared, submitted, and maintained accurately.
· Safety Program: Lead a culture of prevention, support established safety programs and training; and communicate/mentor safety standards throughout the organization.
· Auditing Project: Develop and implement auditing to measure and track the Quality performance of the facility.
· Continuous Improvement Initiatives: Lead the Continuous Improvement efforts at facility.
· Supplier Specifications: Work in partnership with the Purchasing and Procurement teams to ensure comprehensive adherence to Supplier Specifications, to prevent Supplier issues from affecting facility operations, such as case coding issues, material imperfections, contamination, etc.
· Outcome and Processes Project: Provide support in documenting facility processes; lead the reduction of waste, improvements in quality and cost savings strategies
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org