STANISLAUS FOOD PRODUCTS , the Food service industry leader
in “Packed from Fresh Tomato, Not from Concentrate”, continues to grow and
has an immediate opening for Assistant Quality Control Manager. The
position provides leadership at the departmental level and works closely
with our operations team. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and
communication skills are essential to this role.
- -Manage night shift QC
department supervisors and technicians (approx. 70 day season)
- -Work Tomato packing season
from Mid-July to Early October 7 days a week
- -Examine processes
first-hand; interact with supervisors and operators as part of process
monitoring and root-cause analysis.
- -Assist and Lead QC
Supervisors/ Lab technicians in review and analysis of quality and/or
food safety so proper action/corrective actions can be taken.
- -Creating or revising systems
to collect data, report results, and provide periodic system
performance reporting, Conducts defect trend analysis and continuous
process improvement. Prepares data tables and graphs.
1) Two (2) years Minimum Supervisory Experience in a Manufacturing
2) Ability to Learn, understand, and implement changes to process equipment
and food safety systems
3) Analytical Skills and Computer Skills - managing and interpreting data
from various sources, reporting skills, flow charting, pivot tables and
other tools. Able to present recommendations backed by data.
4) Ability to work Night Shift during Tomato Harvest season Mid-July thru
early October (approx. 11 weeks). October thru early July the position
works an 8am to 5pm schedule on Monday - Friday.
1) Five or more (5) years Manufacturing plant experience in a Quality or
Operations Supervisor/Manager role
2) Experience with Food Safety, SQF, BRC, FDA, USDA, HACCP, FSMA, GFSI, or
other related food safety system
3) BS/BA Food Science or Microbiology or related Education (Business,
Operations, or Other BS/BA helpful)
4) Fluent in Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisor / Manager: 2 years