The comprehensive food
safety information website
Site Food Safety Quality and Regulatory Leader – Cargill
Cargill Dressings, Sauces & Oils refines vegetable and tropical oils and animal fat for a wide range of food and nonfood manufacturers. We also make shortenings, frying oils, mayonnaise, dressings, and sauces for the foodservice industry.
The business operates seven oil refineries, five shortening and oil packaging plants, a mayonnaise production facility, a dressings plant and a culinary sauce facility, all of which are located in the United States. We also operate an edible oil refinery in Mexico.
Customers include major food manufacturers and quick-service and casual-dining restaurant chains. Dressings Sauces & Oils is integrated with Cargill's soybean crushing activities, which provide a reliable source of crude soybean oil for further processing.
The Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) Leader is responsible for the planning, development and maintenance of all FSQR systems for packaged oils and fats at the Fullerton site including: developing and implementing FSQR policies, continuous improvement of FSQR processes and systems, shaping the location’s food safety culture, leading talent management practices and ensuring Cargill and customer requirements are met. This position will be a key member of the location leadership team and the Dressings, Sauces and Oils (DSO) FSQR leadership team.
· 20% - Ensure compliance of regulations/policies – ultimate accountability for all FSQR compliance across multiple existing and new product lines at the Fullerton facility. Analyzes, reviews, interprets FSQR policies, regulations, implements predefined customer and supplier standards, monitors regulatory activities, ensures plant compliance, acts as liason with regulatory authorities at local level.
· 20% - Perform prevention activities and issue resolution – act as customer interface, manage FSQR audits, respond to customer questions/complaints, proactively identify risks, take action to prevent FSQR issues across location.
· 20% - Develop, implement and assess process/systems – plans and directs all FSQR programs and management of change, implements product specification systems, drives continuous improvement, provides input to location leaders related to base/non-base capital needs to maintain food safety leadership position in one or more locations
· 20% - Shape food safety, quality and regulatory culture/reputation - interface with manager/directors within BU and represent FSQR as part of location management team, act as liason between customer and operations to ensure standard/expectations are met, build and develop effective engaged FSQR workforce, lead implementation of BU FSQR strategy/tactical plans.
· 20% - People/resource/budget management – lead talent management of employees in FSQR organization for Fullerton facility. Accountable for selection, training, development performance management and engagement for direct/indirect reports, develop/implement short range (tactical) FSQR plans in alignment with BU and local plans, actively participates in development of FSQR intiatives and budgets, sets accurate and challenging budgets, key member of location leadership team.
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, the privately held company employs 142,000 people in 66 countries. Cargill helps customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and is committed to applying its global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges wherever it does business.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org