The comprehensive food
safety information website
Food Safety Director - Lakeland Management - Lake Park, GA
Responsible for establishing a corporate quality assurance system and team that promotes customer satisfaction and that positively impacts the financial performance. Champion continuous improvement efforts and implement reduction initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS); initiate and implement quality improvement activities as appropriate to raise the performance of the company’s product lines. Establish, uphold and further all regulatory and third party certifications and requirements to guarantee compliance. Educate and train employees as to their impact in the quality management system.
1. Develop, implement, manage and integrate a QMS for manufacturing plants.
2. Serve as the primary quality control resource for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
4. Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
5. Design, implement and document procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
6. Establish and implement metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable managers to make sound product quality decisions.
7. Perform root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements.
8. Establish collection and analysis systems of statistical data to predict trends that will affect improvement of product quality.
9. Analyze customers’ product specifications to establish efficient, cost-effective requirements for ease of manufacture and reproducibility.
10. Develop quality planning methods for all product lines.
12. Monitor raw material quality and establish criteria and rating and requirement system for suppliers.
13. Review internal and customer specifications and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and process plans.
14. Interact with customers to identify opportunities to improve quality and establish feedback with manufacturing and development personnel.
15. Oversee calibration and testing programs.
16. Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
18. Participate in internal and external quality audits.
19. Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality control and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
20. All other reasonable duties, as assigned.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com