The comprehensive food
safety information website
Research & Development
· Ensure lab complies with GMP guidelines and established operating standards.
· Manage ingredient inventory, finished product inventory and shelf life studies.
· Schedule and coordinate pilot plant runs and bench top pack outs for food samples and prototypes across multiple businesses, including RTE cereals, Oatmeal, Bars, Golden Grains, Lite Snacks and Aunt Jemima.
· Conduct basic lab tests to measure parameters such as moisture, water activity and viscosity.
· Analyze and summarize studies and lab results to researches.
· Work closely with support functions like Analytical and Sensory to ensure proper sample submission.
· Coordinate temp employee work schedules and priorities as needed to deliver business needs.
· Assist with coordination of product tastings and formal R&D product showcases to cross-functional teams and customers.
· Learn ProductVision and LIMs and assist product developers with documentation and analyticals.
· Work effectively with diverse personalities and work styles.
· Enjoy fast-paced environment with adaptability to frequent change.
· Must be a team player who can partner with colleagues and demonstrate urgency for results.
· Effectively and independently manage his/her time and priorities.
· Contribute to training and development of others.
· Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
· BS in Science preferred but not required
· Computer proficiency required in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Previous lab experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
Job Ref: 82599BR
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com