HACCP COORDINATOR / Tampa, FL
Compass Group USA
Great People. Real Opportunities.
Canteen sets the national standard
for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment
of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry
and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring
the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply
the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we’ll
continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
grow with us. We are Canteen.
- Responsible for Creating,
implementation, and maintenance of HACCP, FSMA, SSOP and GMP
- Communicate and work closely with
USDA personnel. Organize and coordinate answers for NRs with plant
supervision and management.
- Responsible for all Audits and
- Responsible for insuring all
Labels are correct with USDA and FDA compliance
- Conduct all routine employee
- Review HACCP, FSMA, SSOP records
for completeness and correctness.
- Annual review of the HACCP, FSMA
and SSOP plans.
- Review and communicate results of
- Any additional tasks assigned by
plant management on an as needed basis.
- Minimum of 1 year HACCP
experience and understanding of FSMA
- Must be familiar with plant
sanitation standards, guidelines and overall sanitation operations
in food service/packaging operation.
- Thorough working knowledge of
USDA food safety regulations (pertaining to HACCP/SSOP/Labeling/
Nutrition/etc.) and auditing preferred.
- HACCP Manager Certification is
- FSMA training is required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Strong interpersonal
communication and oral presentation skills.
- Travel is required three to four
days a month to Avenel NJ
- Flexible and able to adapt to a
rapidly changing work environment.
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group
Click here to Learn More about
the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity
employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and
Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification
protected by law.
- Mid Career (2+ Years
Mid Career (2+ Years Experience)
- Foodservice -
- Business/Corporate Dining
- Associate's Degree/2 Year
Degree/2 Year College