Food Safety and Quality Manager
Flying Food Group - Burlingame, CA 11/25/2014
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type QA - Quality Control, Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel
Education 4 Year Degree
Experience At least 3 year(s)
Manages Others Yes
Industry Hotel - Resort, Food, Restaurant
Required Travel Not Specified
Job ID FSQMGRSFW
Here at Flying Food Group (FFG) we produce exceptional food destined for customers in the airline catering, grocery, food service and specialty markets. Our customers include over 70 premier airlines—primarily international carriers—and leading food retailers. Flying Food Group produces over 300,000 meals and snacks daily for retail and airline customers. Its network of 18 US kitchens stretches from Honolulu to New York City, which assures freshly made retail products with maximum shelf life and minimal distribution costs. Airline catering kitchens are located close to terminals of major US airports. FFG also maintains a busy kitchen in China. Our company has approximately 4000 employees worldwide.
· Have working knowledge and understanding of food borne pathogens; methods of cleaning and sanitizing to minimize risks.
· Have working knowledge of HACCP concepts, MSDS sheets, government and industry FSQ codes and standards.
· Familiarize with company standards, practices, and procedures.
· Communicate FSQ requirements to various employee groups.
· Have ability to motivate and build a team
· Have good communication skills both written and orally.
· Conduct audits of vendor facilities and product ingredients.
· Conduct management training regarding FSQ requirements to ensure compliance.
· Reviews reports regarding regular inspections, sanitation violations, and corrective actions to resolve deficiencies; Ensure appropriate actions are taken on a timely basis.
· Support corporate efforts to facilitate uniform quality standards for food safety quality.
· Audit “Good Manufacturing Process" training and compliance for the facility.
· Oversee that FDA and USDA standard requirements are documented to maintain compliance.
· Regularly audit that sanitation requirements are maintained in all areas of the facility.
· Passing and improving audit results related to Food Safety Quality.
· Achievement of corporate objectives for corporate policies and goals.
· Consistently set expectations and hold subordinates accountable to key duties and standards.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org