Food Safety Manager - New York, NY
2 days ago
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for a Food Safety Manager to manage all
aspects of Food Safety throughout the fulfillment center. As Food Safety
Manager, you’ll be responsible for operations including: employees,
materials, ingredients, and specifications. Our FSM will develop, drive and
continually improve food safety systems in conjunction with the quality
systems and programs. This is a full time position based in our Arlington, TX
- Manage, develop and implement Food Safety program.
- Responsible for food safety verification and
validation programs. Completes food safety and training for all
- Ensure execution of all the pre-requisite
programs; i.e. sanitation, pest control, specifications, environmental
microbiology program, GMPs, etc. are sustaining standard.
- Drive investigation with a focus on root cause
identification, working with departments on preventative actions for
- Act as the key contact for regulators who
visit the Blue Apron facilities for sample collection, inspections, etc.
- Manage and resolve consumer complaints and
communicate all findings to senior management.
- Establish, implement and maintain appropriate
controls related to expense management; make budgetary decisions that
are fiscally responsible.
- At least 3 years of experience in food safety
related to manufacturing, or distribution.
- 3 years of progressive management / supervisory
- Experience with Food Safety and Quality Systems.
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices and
- Working knowledge of Global Food Safety
Initiative (GFSI) standards. Internal, or lead auditor certification
(SQF, FSSC22000, BRC) a plus!