The Panzarasa Group has
partnered with a leading flavor ingredient/beverage supplier that is
seeking an experienced Quality & Food Safety Supervisor. This position
will be responsible for all food safety and quality processes to ensure
that they meet company, client, industry quality certification and
regulatory requirements. Lab supervision will also fall under the
responsibilities in order to ensure product quality and food safety. This
position is with a global supplier of flavors/flavor ingredients for
various industries and they are also very successful in the beverage arena.
This company is rapidly growing and continues to make intelligent
1. Responsible for area-specific production process
management and improvement activities including identification and
communication of opportunity areas, meeting daily quality goals, and
identification and execution of planned improvements.
2. Participates in the production and people scheduling
process and makes adjustments as needed to support operations.
3. Works with employees to effectively manage holds.
4. Accountable for housekeeping, sanitation and food safety
5. Manages resources effectively to ensure maximum up
time and quality.
6. Follows through on issues to resolution or
establishes an agreed-upon hand-off.
7. Operates as leader and champion of safety and as a
model of safe work behaviors.
8. Responsible for Safety Incident documentation and
9. Accountable for reducing safety risks in area
through proactively identifying risks (behavior and facility issues) and
ensuring quick resolution.
10. Maintains a product quality level which meets or
exceeds customer expectations.
11. Ensures compliance with all quality, sanitation and
food safety processes and policies.
12. Responsible for following food safety/regulatory
policies and procedures, executing responsibilities as identified in
standard operating procedures, and reporting food safety/regulatory
concerns to the Production or Quality & Food Safety Manager.
13. Ensures proper training, coaching and feedback to
14. Ensures appropriate level and depth of cross training
in each area through optimal use of all training tools and experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related field
2. 3+ years’ experience in food & beverage industry
3. 2+ year’s supervisory experience
4. 5+ years’ experience in laboratory environment
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
1. SAP experience
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 2 years
- food & beverage industry: 3