Associate Food Scientist, Atlanta, GA
Talent Area : Quality and Engineering
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, or a related discipline
Related Work Experience: At least 3 years of work experience is required
• Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
• Collaborate with System, Customers, and other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
• Act like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
• Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
• Develop Self: Develop self and support others’ to achieve full potential.
Product Development: Ability to envision, formulate, and produce complex, functional beverages on a lab scale. Ability to assess product stability, identify attributes of concern, and adjust formulations accordingly.
Protect Proprietary IP: Ability to recognize and protect proprietary information as it relates to innovation concepts, scientific data, formulas and ingredients.
Basic Inorganic Chemistry: General knowledge of the composition, structure and properties of inorganic substances needed to understand inorganic ingredients (e.g., acidulants, oxygen, water, buffers) used in Company products and in research on stability of ingredients.
Basic Microbiology: Basic knowledge of food and water microbiology used to make judgments about the safety of ingredients, beverages, manufacturing techniques, packaging and storage conditions.
Basic Nutrition: Knowledge of basic nutrition concepts and
definitions involved in basic nutritional labeling.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org