Quality Supervisor - AdvancePierre Foods - Portland, ME
JOIN ONE OF THE MOST MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANIES IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY!
YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE MILITARY COUNTS WITH APF!
AdvancePierre Foods, a leader in the food industry, is a rapidly growing company that values a talented, diverse and dedicated workforce. We have an opening for Quality Supervisor. Our rapid growth allows us to provide a wide array of developmental opportunities, and we reward associates who are results-oriented, live up to their commitments, and who can align their work activities with the goals of the organization.
GREAT BENEFITS! (Medical, Dental, 401K Match) COMPETITIVE SALARY!
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for day to day functions of Quality Department. Key responsibilities include developing and supervising Quality Technicians, representing Quality in cross functional team projects and process improvement projects. Organize, trend and evaluate food safety and quality data in order to support continuous improvement process. Manages competing and multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing manufacturing environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Supervises and trains Quality staff to perform duties to support manufacturing and process development.
· Oversight of sanitation verification activities including verification and validation of Sanitation Standard Operational Procedures.
· Oversees HACCP Plan and verification processes.
· Oversees and monitors all quality and food safety monitoring performed by production and Quality Department.
· Troubleshoots challenges or changes that arise effecting routine operations within the Quality department.
· Assists in generating Standard Operating Procedures and protocols developed for special studies and validation efforts.
· Oversight of Finished product and Raw material inspection and testing.
· Assists Quality Manager with controls of Quality Budget, and assists with hiring technicians and appraising technician performance.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· BS/BA in science preferred or equivalent education and three to five years of related experience preferably in supervision.
· In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
· Knowledge of HACCP, USDA regulations, and SQF code desired.
If you are interested in this great opportunity with a competitive salary, please APPLY now
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/m2nmbkw
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org