Technical Applications Specialist-14006941 - IN-Indianapolis-Anderson
Develop and lead competence in the specific area of expertise. Supply technical & scientific recommendations to operations, market and R&Ds. Provide competitive advantage through knowledge sharing and leverage expertise within the entire company. Provide technical expertise and leadership on cross-functional project teams, including technical oversight of internal and external manufacturing start-ups. Recognized and utilized for technical expertise across organization.
1. Leverage industry and global Nestle Network insights to develop, implement, and execute creative product/process development activities (e.g. bench top, pilot plant, and internal/external factory) to achieve project goals and deadlines to delight the consumer.
2. Collaborate and influence internal and external project teams (marketing, T&P, raw material suppliers, etc.) to develop, industrialize, and launch on a wide range of complex new products, quality improvements, compliance, and productivity cost savings.
3. Ensuring compliance to Nestlé requirements (includes 60/40+), external standards, and local regulatory framework.
4. Develop, approve, maintain, and sustain the product and process standards and specifications.
5. Continuous improvement of technical skills and personal development, while being a proactive core member of a Nestlé Expert Network.
6. Lead the technical knowledge transfer for product/process mastership to build factory and TAG competency.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
· A BS required, MS degree preferred, in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field.
· Position requires approximately 25% travel.
· Prefer minimum 10 years of product or process development experience in CPG
· Breadth and depth in Food Technology with expertise in Product/Process Development
· Effectively communicate across all levels
· Solve complex technical problems
· Leveraging technology to drive Innovation
· Results oriented
· Demonstrated successful track record
· Decision Quality
· Consumer Understanding
· Global Mindset
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org