Supervisor - Livingston, CA
CA | Shift: Day | Status: Exempt | Job ID: 34594
Essential Job Functions
1. Hire, train and supervise department employees to insure
optimum competency, commitment and performance.
2. Maintain and adjust Quality/Regulatory systems to insure conformance
with established standards of performance.
3. This position has the authority to hold product that does not conform to
customer agreements, finished product specifications, or legal requirements
and is also authorized to make decision regarding product disposition
4. Actively participate in projects and activities to modify and improve
standards of performance from both a quality and regulatory perspective.
5. Advise production and quality management of current issues un a timely manner.
6. Assist with training production employees in quality criteria, GMP, food
safety and other quality related issues.
7. Special projects or assignments as specified by supervisor.
1. Must have a BS or BA in Animal or Food Science or related
2. 1-2 years of experience in food processing and/or quality preferred.
3. Must be detailed oriented. Have strong mathematical and analytical
4. Must have the ability to make sound judgment and good decisions
regarding quality and wholesomeness of product.
5. Some Leadership skills and the ability to coach and develop employees.
6. Able to prioritize/adjust quickly to changing work environment with
minimal supervision to meet changing plant needs.
7. Experienced in USDA Regulations, HACCP, GMPís SSOPís, SPC.
8. Able to work flexible hours.
9. Proficient use of PC including Excel, Word, Access, and Power Point.
How To Apply
If you are interested
in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334