Technician for Food Testing Lab 6 Month TEMP
Deibel Laboratories is a private food
testing facility providing services in both Microbiology and Chemistry
testing. Our location in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania is
currently looking to hire a full-time Microbiology Laboratory Technician for
the Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday shift (9AM-5:30PM). Check
out our website to learn more about our location and what we do:
include the following: documentation of results, pipetting, streaking plates, running PCR assays, running ELISA
assays, transfers, making media, autoclaving, and setting up samples.
Candidate must be willing to work both independently and with the team.
Candidate must have a good attitude especially when working long hours due to
Requirements for Applicant:
1. Bachelor Degree with some Biological coursework (include
on resume) - Associate Degrees will be considered if the applicant has
completed a biotechnology/laboratory training program.
2. 0-1 Years Experience (ideal
for a recent graduate)
3. Must demonstrate good sterile/aseptic techniques in the
4. Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, and be able
to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
5. Must be able to lift 10lbs with each hand and pick up to
6. Must have Good Documentation Practices
7. Must work occasional holidays
8. Must be willing to have a flexible schedule for days
that require overtime
9. Must also live within 25 miles of Bethlehem,
Pennsylvania. No relocation packages available.
Science/Microbiology Degree is a plus
2. Knowledge of PCR and ELISA
is a plus
3. Strong knowledge in
microbiology and bacteria (please include relevant coursework on resume)
Labs Career Resources Team will email all interested candidates further
instructions for this job application.