Safety and Sanitation Supervisor – Del Rey, CA
: POM Wonderful
: Del Rey
California US 93616
Travel Required : 0-10%
: Full Time
Level : Manager
(Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
: Bachelor's Degree
- Assist with maintaining
programs and policies to ensure plant is in a food safe atmosphere at
- Assist with the oversight of
the Food Defense Security program
- Oversight of the HACCP program
- Inspecting facility on a daily,
weekly and monthly basis
- Assure internal and external
inspections are conducted and proper corrective action is taken, as
- Provide training to sanitation
team members on all aspects of their jobs – food safety, sanitation,
- Provide day-to-day coaching,
feedback, and functional direction.
- Maintain all pertinent records,
reports and other paperwork as needed
- Determining and enforcing
sanitation requirements in accordance with company needs, based on
- Partner with quality,
production, and maintenance managers to meet plant objectives
- Maintain GMP provisions and
monitor employee practices that relate to food safety, cleanliness,
sanitation, and pest control.
- Maintain a supply of cleaning
chemicals necessary for operation of the cleaning program and in
compliance with OSHA and FDA regulations.
- Work closely with teams to
ensure SSOP requirements are maintained.
- Understanding of quality, OSHA
and food safety requirements in a manufacturing setting
- Technical knowledge in food
industry sanitation and associated processes.
- Knowledge of regulatory and
food safety requirements.
- Knowledgeable in processing and
packaging technologies and familiar with receiving, material handling,
maintenance, production planning and information systems.
- Strong PC skills
- Familiar with standard
concepts, practices, and procedures within area of responsibility (E.g.
Safety, GMP’s, Color Code Policy, etc.)
Relocation : No