Meat Market E-Coli Settlement

Source of Article:

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Meat Market has agreed to pay a Clovis family more than $60,000 dollars after an e-coli outbreak last year.

Gina Verston and her 19-month old son ate tri-tip that was purchased from the north Fresno store for a graduation party last May. Both of them showed symptoms of e-coli poisoning from eating the meat.

This case is just one of several against the Meat Market. All of them are connected to tainted meat served by the market during May of last year. All of the victims have recovered with no long-term side effects.



Main Page

setstats            Copyright (C) All rights reserved under

            If you have any comments, please send your email to