Hygiene & Safety Manager - Miami, FL 33126
The All Inclusive Career Compensation package
months contract (renewable)
trip airfare covered
& board provided
access to all resort amenities
salary and healthcare package
Experience of 1 to 2 years desired in the function in a 4
to 5* hotel
people skills/customer rapport
- Design and deploy the HACCP plan
established under international regulations and local standards and
adapted to products and processes used in the village (management teams
and concerned services are involved)
- Follow and Control the regulatory
functional or operational compliance of products, processes, facilities
and equipment related to food, water, and housekeeping department.
- Remind the team of the good practices of
hygiene in their workplace and check that they are applied.
- Identify and analyse
the failures and non-conformities, diagnose the causes and identify
corrective actions in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Depending on the severity and frequency
of non-compliance, alert the department heads, pole heads and / or Chief
of Village/General Manager and Hygiene and Food Safety Manager APAC
- Control the receiving of raw foods and
advise the corrections and corrective actions to be taken in case of
- Control the compliance of hygiene and
food safety requirements from the purchase of raw materials to the
service of meals in restaurant, drinks at the bar, rooms if applicable
- Check temperature control throughout the
hot and cold transfer.
- Regularly perform audits in the F& B
areas (stores/receiving areas/kitchen/restaurant/bar) to monitor the
implementation and compliance with the HACCP plan requirement.
- Regularly perform Room and public area
- Regularly perform audits on our Water
management procedure in all areas related with water usage in
village/resort (ex: swimming pools, spa, guest and staff rooms…etc.),
including legionella protocol
- Accompany laboratories and
external/internal audits, and follow the action plans with teams.
- Ensure the follow up of the Pest Control
Management Plan by the Technical manager, according to the HACCP Plan
- Support Finance Manager to ensure
certificate management system is applied for his scope.
In becoming a Food Hygiene & Safety Manager, you will benefit from the
infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge,
you can even step on stage to show your talent! What are you waiting for?
Pack your bags!
join the Support functions team
By joining our support staff, you'll help our guests to enjoy a
successful holiday by working hand in hand with all the resort’s departments
in order to:
- Accompany staff and ensure their wellbeing
- Promote the resort and its facilities
among current and potential clients
- Optimise the resort’s day-to-day management
What is it
living in a Resort
- You can go and discover our Resorts
established in the most beautiful parts of the world
- You'll experience unique life moments
with the guests and/or your G.O and G.E colleagues, with whom you’ll
forge bonds for life
- You'll have the opportunity to learn and
develop with the seasons, discovering new jobs and new services
- You'll belong to multi-cultural teams,
which share the values of being kind and open-minded.