The comprehensive food safetyinformation
Lead - Portland, OR 97203
Full Job Description
Ajinomoto Foods North America is looking for a Lead FSQA
Technician to coordinate QC technicians, maintain the food safety program,
and maintain the lab and inventory, among other duties.
Coordinate QC Technicians
- Oversee and train new or less experienced
- Create a monthly work schedule for the
- Train production employees and newly
hired personnel with general education regarding the food industry,
HACCP monitoring, SSOP and GMP.
- Coordinate the completion of projects
assigned to the QC technicians.
- Prepare reports related to current
quality issues including those related to on-hold product, environmental
swabbing, pre-operational, and operational inspections.
- Perform other tasks related to Quality
Control and Quality Assurance activities.
Maintain Food Safety Program
- Review, modify, and maintain the HACCP
program with Manager’s approval.
- Implement QC/QA program changes in the
- Monitor raw material receiving program
and supplier approval process.
- Participate in pre-operational and
- Carry out line checks and all
- Verify all critical control points and
control points of all processes in accordance with plant HACCP and GMP
- Assist in monitoring of raw material and
finished product specifications; maintain and report raw material and
finished goods “HOLD” tag logs.
- Carry-out microbiological and chemical
analytical tests on finished foods, environmental and other contact
- Assist in reviewing pre-shipment approval
- Complete all paperwork accurately and
- Taste test for sensory evaluation of
- Comply with all company policies and
Maintain Lab and Inventory
- Control product ordering and keep to
- Maintain lab equipment and arrange for
the repair and calibration of any defective equipment.
- Maintain the daily operations of the lab.
- Maintain and update lab SOPs.
- Currently this position has supervisory
responsibilities over the QC technicians under the direction of the QC
- Bachelors Degree (BA or BS) from a four year
college or university; or at least two years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in employee training and
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with computers and Microsoft
- Solid written and verbal communication
skills in English
- Solid mathematical skills
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
you have any comments, please
send your email to email@example.com