Safety Supervisor - Santa Clara, CA
California's Great America
Oversees all areas of the park within Food And Beverage to ensure proper food safety guidelines are
being met. Daily audits of food stands ,kitchens and
food production areas,as well as all point of sales
and service will be completed. Findings and suggestions for improvements will
be submitted for review and implemented upon request
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 2-4 years of related
- Prepares reports for regular review with
the Chef. Reports should include weekly recaps and suggestions on
- Corrects immediate areas of deficiencies
- Provides training for all associates in
maintaining proper food safety.
- Reports any and all maintenance concerns
that could have an adverse effect on food and personal safety.
- Ensures all safety equipment is being
used properly; alerts Supervisor of any malfunctions, safety concerns,
- Attends all necessary meetings in regards
to Food and Beverage.
- Acts as a liaison with the Park Safety
- Assists Area Managers, Chef and
Supervision in completing accident reports when needed.
- Works hand in hand with inspectors from
both EverClean and Department of Health when on
- Prepares any needed reports and Action
Plans to correct areas of deficiency.
- Be ServeSafe
Certified or obtain certification within 30 days of employment.
- Verifies food safety by evaluation
different aspects of the environment including, but not limited to food
handler training certifications, qualified person-in-charge, associate
hygiene, Food handling and storage, product identification and content,
expiration dates, cooking, holding and refrigeration temperatures,
facility and equipment maintenance and cleanliness, disposal methods,
food borne illness risks, presence of insects/rodents and other health
- Collects data and prepares reports for
regular review with the various members of the Foods and Hotel
management team. Reports should include weekly recaps and suggestions on
improving processes Prepares any needed reports and Action Plans to
correct areas of deficiency.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar
Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates,
including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in
assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair
Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual
conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability
requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance
requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct
including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in
Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and
- Other duties may be assigned.