& Food Safety Technologist- Henderson, NV - Henderson, NV 89014
Full Job Description
key purpose for the Q&FS Technologist role is to assist quality
compliance related tasks necessary to support the factory operations and QMP.
Associates in this role keep the plant quality compliance systems
infrastructure running. The Q&FS technologist exhibits cross functional
knowledge in relation to factory operations and is accountable for
implementation of projects and process including the contributing to QMP
compliance through converting recipes into factory systems to meet
specification, ensuring recipe governance of Q&FS related SPC parameters
and S-CAPA management.
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one (1) or more years’
experience in a technical role related to manufacturing, quality, food
safety or compliance systems
- Computer savvy and able to learn new
- Ability to work collaboratively within a
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
- College courses or degree
- Experience with SAP, Nexus, WinSPC, etc.
- Knowledge of Quality Management
- Partner with the factories, supply,
innovation, and digital teams to compile, report, trend and improve
metrics related to material qualification, material and product
- Site champion for translation of
formulas/recipe to factory operation systems, SAP-BOM creation, waiver
and change management system for changes to formula/recipe.
- Site champion for governance and
management in SPC of finished product specifications, and Key Quality
Attributes to be delivered by Supply. Actively monitors and optimizes
quality related SPC processes for the lines and deploys system upgrades
- Member of the Food Safety/HACCP and
internal audit team
- Incident support for raw and pack
materials to enable Material Quality Management compliance
- Report factory metric data to identify
trends for reporting and escalation
- Coaches, trains and guides associates
across the site to improve the effectiveness and competency across the
technical services, quality and innovation community.
- Responsible for continuously improving
their area of responsibility to increase efficiency and provide greater
What can you expect from Mars?
- The opportunity to learn, develop and
take charge of your own career.
- An industry competitive salary and
- To be respected and valued.
- The Five Principles at the center of every
decision we make.
- The opportunity to work cross
functionally, add value and impact a better world for generations to