Safety Professional (Manufacturing) - Commerce, GA
Full Job Description
Safety Professional, Manufacturing
We are seeking to hire a dynamic team player as a Health
and Safety Professional to join our team of experienced
Note: This role is a three (3)
month contract-to-hire opportunity. The goal is to begin employment
immediately on an hrly basis and transition to
full-time after 90days.
- Provide H&S in a manufacturing
- Conduct assessments and audits to improve
compliance and HS culture.
- Conduct employee and supervisory training
and coaching both in person and virtually.
- Build relationships through effective
communication and responsiveness.
- Work independently to support company and
- Develop engaging training materials for
in person and virtual learning.
- Hours/days of work: M-F 730-330 PM EST.
Required Skills & Experience:
Assist team with daily responsibilities, on the floor presence,
compliance to site policies, assist with Health & Safety reports.
Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in all or one (1)
environment: manufacturing, energy & construction environment.
- Experience in health and safety
- Experience training team members
- 1+ years Lock out / Tag out
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in safety
related field, preferred.
- Demonstrates organizational and time
- Demonstrates an attention to detail and
delivery of quality materials.
- Ability to organize, facilitate, and
manage meetings and tasks.
- Experience with writing clear and concise
- Ability to work independently and manage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Outstanding professional communication
skills, written and verbal.
Preferred Skills, NOT required:
- Certification in a related area (ASP, GSP
or OHST) preferred, not required.
- Experience as a consultant supporting
clients, a plus.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations, a
- Food manufacturing experience a plus
Come work for a company that values its employees, clients, and
contribution to the Environmental, Health and Safety community.