Assurance Specialist/Coordinator - Rochester, NY 14623
International Flavors &
an exciting time to be part of the IFF family. We are a global leader in
taste, scent and nutrition, offering our customers a broader range of natural
solutions and accelerating our growth strategy. IFF is growing and we are
looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our BioActives Quality Assurance team to fill the Quality
Assurance Specialist/Coordinator role.
individual will communicate and interact globally with Supply Chain, Product
Management, Business, Sales, and Manufacturing organizations. This individual
works independently to maintain systems and address internal and external
include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of SAP Material Master
including creation of specifications
- Database and process facilitation for
initiations and changes
- Creation and maintenance of product
quality documentation including product descriptions, statements,
- Support of daily customer inquiries,
questionnaires and specialized customer requirements
- Ownership and maintenance of various
Quality System databases including Lotus Notes, LIMS, SharePoint and ETQ
- Support of Regulatory groups with product
registration and dossier processes in providing product quality related
- Quality And
Food/Feed Safety System knowledge: ISO 9001:2015, FSSC 22000, FAMI-QS etc
- Support of customer complaint
investigation and corrective/preventative actions
- With general instruction on new
assignments, this individual typically works independently to identify,
coordinate and accomplish tasks and projects with management and
- Associate or bachelorís degree in
business or technical field with 1-3yrs QA/QC experience, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates strong computer proficiency
in various tools including SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills,
written and verbal communication, and planning/organization skills.
- Must have initiative to follow up on
internal and external customer requests promptly.
- Highly proficient at managing
information, data and systems.