The comprehensive food safetyinformation website
Senior Manager (Quality Meat Inspector) - Pottsville, PA 17901
What you'll do at Walmart
As a Meat Quality Control Manager, your expertise, vision and strategy will allow you to see the products you inspect come to life in stores and online. Leveraging your quality expertise with the access and scale of the Walmart system, you’ll make a direct impact on the business and help families all over the world save money and live better. Along the way, you’ll be guided by our deep-rooted culture and have the support and tools you need to do your job, learn, grow and succeed.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Inspect case-ready meat as it is produced in a third-party supplier facility
● Analyze product quality to impact Walmart purchasing decisions and best practices
● Interact with plant management to educate on improving product quality
● Partner with merchandising team to ensure the merchant vision is being executed on the plant floor
● Use design thinking to impact process improvement and to support the development of new systems and processes.
● Consistently look for creative ideas to drive business improvements, innovation and customer experience
● Develop and maintain critical relationships with external vendors
● Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Food Science, or related field
● 3+ years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management or related area
● Degree preferred but not required
● Without degree: 5+ years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management or related area
Walmart Distribution Center #7030
390 Highridge Park Rd
Pottsville, PA 17901
Walmart Stores, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com