Environmental and Security Manager - Dallas, TX 75209
The Coca-Cola Company
Full Job Description
The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, done
sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge
excellence in ingredients, innovation and design and marketing. As the SES
Manager you will responsible for the development and implementation of
required safety, health, environmental, sustainability and related management
system programs and processes.
The ideal prospect will possess a minimum of 10 years of
Experience in the Food Industry/VPP Experience/ISO 45001 Safety and ISO 14001
Environmental / Wastewater Treatment Experience/ Fire Prevention Inspection
Experience/PCR/ Tier II/ City Requirements Experience/ Injury Case Management
Knowledge/ Safety Committee Leader/ Industrial Hygiene Experience/ Certified
Safety Professional Preferred.
Key Job Responsibilities and Related Duties
- Facilitate Risk Assessment Process (FMEA,
Health & Safety Risks, Environmental Aspects and Impacts) in order
to mitigate risks.
- Conduct or respond to health and safety
assessments/analyses in plant to minimize health and safety risks
- Lead the implementation of the facilities
wastewater quality strategy compliance tracking and review/approval of
- Ensure compliance with all PSM
requirements and lead PSM team in best practice strategy implementation.
- Champion sustainability efforts within
- Perform other duties as required.
- Design and deliver SES procedure and
management system related training modules at five levels: New Hire
Orientation, Annual Review, Specialty, Contractor, and Management
- Develop implementation strategies,
implement, evaluate and/or certify effective implementation of ISO
14001, OHSAS 18001 and OSHA VPP programs and standards.
- Establish and maintain medical response
program and emergency response organization.
- Coordinate and communicate findings of
internal and external audits to management staff, and ensure items of
non-conformance are addressed and corrected according to schedule
- Effectively translate safety and
sustainability goals and objectives to all levels of the organization
ensuring alignment on relevant performance data.
- Routinely review safety and
sustainability results with plant personnel to maximize facility
- Foster an environment that supports an
engaged safety and sustainability culture.
- Participate in industry organizations to
stay current on technologies, process and regulations
- Seek, share and adopt ideas and best
practices in and outside the Company and embrace change introduced by
- Design, implement and execute programs
and processes to protect the safety and health of employees
- Ensure facility compliance with good
- Ensure facility compliance with
- Establish and maintain appropriate
relationships with state and local regulatory agencies. Represent
company on regulatory issues with impact outside local plant.
- Lean, Six Sigma
- Food or beverage manufacturing experience
- Expert in behavioral safety
Specialized Technical Knowledge
- Expert in biological waste-water
- Expert in industrial hygiene
- Expert in environmental regulations
- Expert in PSM
- Proficient in Process Safety Management
- Licensed CSP (BSCP)
- CIH (ABIH)
- State licensed Waste-water Treatment
- Registered Environmental Manager (REM) or
equivalent environmental certification.
Education and Required Training
- BS degree or equivalent experience in
large manufacturing plants
- Required Associate Degree
- Preferred Bachelor's or Masters’ Degree
in Environmental Sciences/Management or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of increasing levels of
manager roles of people & processes
- Knowledge of technical practices and
programs used in the reduction of workplace hazards.
- Knowledge of worker safety regulations as
they relate to manufacturing.
- Ability to design, develop and implement
effective management systems (ISO 14001, 18001, VPP Star).
- Knowledge of procedures used to
anticipate, recognize, evaluate and control physical, chemical,
biological and ergonomic hazards.
- Ability to interact with government
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is
grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference.
We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible
and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We
focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and
value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is
one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can
bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other
federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal
information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in
accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.