of Food Safety Culture and Brand Protection
McDonald’s - Oak Brook, IL
has more than 36,000 locations in more than 100 countries throughout the
world. Global Supply Chain & Sustainability plays an integral role in
McDonald's aspiration to become a modern and progressive burger company.
Supply Chain and Sustainability is driving change and ensuring that we
continue to serve the food and beverages our customers love. Our Global
Sustainability strategy aligns functions across the business around key
social and environmental impact opportunities, as we build brand excitement
using our scale as a force for good in the world. This position will report
to the VP of Global Safety and Compliance, and will work closely with many
different groups across the McDonald’s system.
leader of Food Safety Culture and brand protection, you will be responsible
championing the culture for food safety and the food safety communications
and training curriculum.To be successful in this
role, candidates will work with key executive stakeholders throughout the
food safety culture across the McDonald’s system
• Creates food safety communications [program and training curriculum
• Set standards for Food Fraud Program across the system
• Monitor emerging issues and ensures preventative programs
• Oversees to regulatory monitoring companies.
• Contributes to setting and executing long/short term strategy
• Able to Influence Key Stakeholders to advance food safety culture
Degree in required. (Food Science, Food Microbiology, Toxicology, Food
• 10 plus years of food safety and or regulatory program management
• Previous experience working with government agencies and multiple
food industry sectors.
• Previous leadership role and interaction with Key Stakeholders
• Strong analytical and risk management skills with a focus on Food
Fraud Knowledge Skills.
• Bilingual or Multilingual preferred
• Knowledge of the fundamental principles of Food Safety, including
HACCP, GMP and sanitation practices
• Strong communication skills and leadership skills
• Strong Project Management Skills.