The comprehensive food
safety information website
Food Safety Program Consultant – Steritech – Atlanta, GA
All times are in Pacific Standard Time.
More information about this job:
Food Safety Program Consultant
The Food Safety Program Consultant (PC) is a position on the Brand Standards team reporting to the Food Safety Program Manager within the Steritech Institute. This position is a full-time resource dedicated to a specific multi-state restaurant client.
The primary responsibilities of the PC are to provide to support the client's internal food safety team and restaurant operators related to the Steritech food safety assessment program and regulatory interactions. The PC will work closely with the Steritech Technical Standards Consultant (TSC) on form design and data analysis.
Secondary responsibilities include technical support of the account to support the TSC, such as compiling and performing basic statistical analysis on food safety assessment data.
The PC must possess an in-depth understanding of client-specific food safety policies and procedures, Steritech assessment processes and protocols, as well as the underlying government regulations and industry best practices.
This position is primarily based at the client's corporate office with allowance to work from home up to 25% of the time, and requires 10 to 20% overnight travel, including to new market areas, innovation project sites and at-risk restaurant locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and/or background required.
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
· Proven ability to lead discussions both in person and over the phone.
· Two years of work experience in the food industry.
· Ability to maintain a friendly, positive, professional and customer service-oriented approach while working with all stakeholders.
· Proven skills in planning, organizing, and problem solving.
· Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver measurable results.
· Ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Ability to work independently or with others in a flexible team environment.
· Hold a CP-FS certification from NEHA or achieve it within one year of hire.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
· Must be able to perform the essential duties of this position.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Two years of restaurant management or restaurant training experience.
· Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel including writing formulas, creating pivot tables and writing macros.
· Skills in statistical analysis.
· Proficiency in root cause analysis.
· Prior experience performing field assessments.
· Prior experience in corporate training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/EQUIPMENT USED
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org