The comprehensive food
safety information website
The primary responsibility of the Food Safety Trainer is to conduct food safety public trainings at food manufacturing facilities and other public sites. The candidate will have relevant food safety and quality assurance experience to qualify them for further development in GFSI auditing platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Create and present food safety training material to customers and the food industry.
· Maintain confidentiality and impartiality in all aspects of work and adhere to all procedures established by Safe Food Alliance.
· Ensure timeliness, consistency, and accuracy in presentations.
· Maintain applicable professional development and training qualifications required for training proficiency.
· Exhibit professional behavior appropriate to a food safety trainer, behaving with integrity, honesty, impartiality, and reporting any potential conflicts of interest.
· Perform job duties in a timely, thorough, objective and accurate manner.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor degree in Science, Biology, Chemistry, Food Science or related field.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a quality assurance role within a food manufacturing facility.
· Broad knowledge/experience of fresh produce or food processing operations preferred.
· Knowledge of the fresh produce, dried fruit and nut, dairy, beverage, and bakery industries is highly desirable.
· Strong knowledge in GMP s, food safety practices and management systems, HACCP, QMS, and relevant government regulations is required. Knowledge in GFSI benchmarked schemes would be preferred but not a requirement.
· A minimum of 80% travel, including overnight stays is required. Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills and attention to detail. Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to adapt and be flexible within a changing work environment.
· Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org