Administrative Assistant, Sales – Preferred Meals – Moosic, PA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Schedule and maintain appointments for Regional Vice President.
· Make travel arrangements for Regional Vice President and other staff members.
· Prepare contracts and bids.
· Answer incoming phone calls.
· Type correspondence including letters and memorandums.
· Responsible for trade show scheduling and preparation.
· Miscellaneous project work.
This person should be well organized with strong computer skills. Must be able to type 45 WPM. Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This person must show attention to detail and accuracy. This person should have a pleasant, professional phone personality.
Education and Experience:
Applicant must be high school graduate or equivalent, and have six months to one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Strong computer skills, which include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Well organized and detail-oriented. Good written and verbal communication skills.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com