Food Technologist-14007192 - AR-Jonesboro
2. Introduction of new products and processes within the factories. Collaborate internally and externally (marketing, T&P, raw material suppliers, etc.) in a team environment to develop, industrialize, and launch new products, quality improvements, compliance, and productivity cost savings.
3. Continuously improve/optimize current products and processes within factories according to local business needs and supply situation and/or implementation of initiatives. Develop, approve, maintain, and sustain the product and process standards and specifications.
4. Ensure adherence to all products, processes, materials standards. Comply with Nestlé requirements (includes 60/40+), external standards, and local regulatory framework. Develop and/or assist in the development of the product and process standards within the Nestlé systems.
5. Continuous improvement of technical skills and personal development, while expanding internal and external networks.
6. Develop expertise for product and process mastership
7. Provide first line support to factories.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org