Research Technologist (FG Tech Center - Caldwell, ID)(Job Id 1733)
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. These endeavors have been around for centuries and will continue to be a vital part of the global economy. We currently have a Research Technologist position available at our Food Group Tech Center in Caldwell, ID.
Contributes to new products and process development, and improves cost and quality of existing products. Provide technical assistance to other departments. This is achieved by working at the bench top, pilot plant, and production plant levels. The Research Technologist is expected to conduct experimentation, produce prototypes, sample products, assist in implementing projects, and communicate information to others.
• Directs and conducts project tasks and experiments towards minor scoped projects and assigned portions of larger projects to determine costs leading to cost to warehouse. This includes determining proper formulations, processing, and quality specifications.
• Implement and facilitate plant start-ups of new and improved products, assuring cost and quality parameters are met early on in the project.
• Provide job related technical assistance and information as requested, such as point-of-sale material for Marketing.
• Assure technicians have proper documentation. Contribute to the direction and training of technicians and adherence to safety, security, and sanitation policies.
• Bachelor of Science Degree required.
• Indirect supervisory responsibilities over technicians, temporary personnel and plant personnel.
• Visit www.simplot.com/careers
• Select Job Search
• Select Current Opportunities
• Select All Open Positions
• Apply to Job ID# 1733
Please prepare a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications and submit with your resume via our online application process described above. For best results, please upload your resume as a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document. This process includes additional job relevant questions, so plan on at least 20 minutes when you apply.
When a position is in the interview stage or has been filled, it will no longer appear on our Simplot Careers website. If you experience any technical difficulties when applying through our online system, please contact our Employment Center for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com