Team Leader, Food Safety & Quality
NSF International -
NSF International -
We are seeking a team leader for our Food Safety & Quality group to oversee the daily operations and provide supervision to the NSF Cook & Thurber account coordinator staff; coordinate assigned food safety customers and be the primary point of contact for all NSF services.
1. Train, develop, motivate and evaluate a competent work force.
2. Supervise scheduling and planning of audits, processing of audit reports, expense reports, and invoices, and other associated activities.
3. Manage the maintenance, storage, and disposal of all records, including, but not limited to:
ii. Auditor qualifications
iii. Auditor assignments
iv. Confidentiality agreements
4. Assist new audit customers with application for services and maintain metrics for new applications delivered, received, revenue from new business, etc.
5. Establish and delegate the workload distribution among the account coordinators.
6. Accountable for the performance appraisals and establishment of the goals for direct reports.
7. Assist department managers with the review, revisions, and maintenance of procedures, work plans, and reports.
8. Assist in implementation and maintenance of SOP's for the NSF Cook & Thurber business unit.
9. Coordinate annual audit projects for assigned customers from request through audit completion and invoicing.
10. Communicate any customer special needs, requests, requirements or deadlines to auditors to assure customer needs are understood and will be met by each auditor.
11. Accurately maintain customer databases such as OASIS, Nucleus, and NSF Online.
12. Handle all incoming internal/external customer concerns regarding the business unit's audits and services.
13. Perform other duties as requested.
1. Bachelor's degree in administrative or business management, food science, or other related field.
2. One year experience as a coordinator or project manager in a food safety program / industry.
3. Strong knowledge of geography, mapping, logistics.
4. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
5. Excellent organizing and multi-tasking skills.
6. Exceptional attention to detail.
7. Ability to work independently and follow through on all assignments.
8. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Two years supervisory/leadership experience. Work experience with a food processor company/organization. Oracle Financials and/or OASIS working knowledge experience.
No phone calls, faxes or postal mail please.
*Smoke free work environment*
NSF and its subsidiaries are EO/AA employers - we welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace
NSF is a registered user of the E-Verify employment eligibility verification system
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your