Food Safety Analyst-3rd Shift – Arnold, PA
· Job ID:
· Salary:Not Specified Why?
This position assists the Food Safety Manager to ensure the food safety system at the plant is properly written, documented and implemented - thus ensuring USDA regulatory compliance and the production of safe and wholesome meat products. Essential Duties:
1) Assists in development, implementation and compliance with HACCP programs that support the safe handling of food by recording and analyzing critical control point records that track product through the plant ensuring the safety of food products at all times. Properly review and scrutinize all aspects of the food safety system and meat production processes.
2) Ensure the USDA regulatory requirements for Food Safety are met. This is key because the USDA’s interpretation of the “rules” is constantly changing. Revise and update food safety programs and procedures including the annual reassessment of all programs.
3) Conducts pre-operation sanitation checks to ensure all pre-operation sanitation has been done correctly. Determines need for re-sampling of equipment and directs sanitation and plant personnel to perform the re-sampling.
4) Communicates findings regarding food safety deficiencies to Plant Food Safety Manager and provides feedback, recommendations and instruction and training to plant employees regarding food safety deficiencies and corrective actions as needed.
5) Provides technical leadership and scientific expertise regarding food safety and sanitation to plant personnel.
6) As Needed: In plants with a Corporate Food Safety Manager, this position assumes the management role when the Corporate Food Safety Manager is at other plants. Qualifications:
•Bachelor of Science degree from a four-year college or university and two plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. •Ability to use exposure monitoring equipment, interpret and communicate results. •Knowledge of Microsoft Suite software, e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint; UNIX applications (SAP). •Detail oriented •Strong organizational skills •Strong interpersonal and technical skills
North Side Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org