Mgr Food Safety & Quality
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Mgr Food Safety & Quality-13005488
Schwan's Global Supply Chain Inc., a subsidiary of The Schwan Food Company, is hiring a Food Safety Quality Manager for our pie production facility in Atlanta, GA. This position is responsible for managing the food safety and quality function for a large manufacturing facility to ensure compliance to the Company's food safety and quality objectives.
· Hires, trains and manages the FSQ staff.
· Serves as Hazard AnalysisCriticalControl Point (HACCP) coordinator for the facility.
· On-site recall coordinator.
· Responsible for attending daily product cuttings, specification approval, and SPC program.
· Serves as key contact with regulatory agency personnel (FSIS, FDA, Military, State). Consults with Plant and Corporate management staff in resolution of regulatory issues and requests.
· Maintains a current knowledge and understanding of food regulations and requirements. Maintains strong working relationship with appropriate personnel in each Schwan Business Unit and provides support andmaintains involvement with follow-up regarding quality and/or food safety issues noted by customers.
· Responsible for the Food Safety of all products and processes (i.e.Hold management program, Corrective Action program, facility audits).
· Maintains identity preserved products.
· Responsible for specification compliance on ingredients, packaging and finished goods.
· Responsible for maintenance of FSQ Documentation SharePoint site for facility.
· Coordinates annual employee training programs for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), HACCP, and other food safety/quality issues as necessary.
· Coordinates preparation for and corrective follow-up actions for third party facility/program inspections.
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Years of Related Experience: 5 -7 years related experience.
· HACCP Certification.
· Knowledge and understanding of basic quality control and quality assurance programs and concepts.
· Working knowledge and basic understanding of food microbiology.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of food regulations (FDA FSIS).
· Ability to use common Microsoft software programs.
· Basic knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) applications.
· Strong technical and business writing skills.
· Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from groups of managers employees and customers.
· Solid analytical skills, interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated supervisory experience.
: US-Georgia-ATLANTA-GA-ONE LEMON LANE (1017)
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com