Food Science Technician (Science & Innovation)
This job reports to the Global Quality
Relocation is negotiable and travel is required occasionally.
This is a Full-Time
working 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for
this position: 1
will assist in developing product formulations related to the food color
industry that will support sales of our products. He/she will provide global
support and coordination for the scale up of caramel and other natural color
products developed or revised by the S&I Team. Primary responsibility will
be to run regular lab analysis on various equipment.
Uphold DDWs Mission Statement, Quality Policy, Values and
Pilot Plant Work
- Support development of product formulations through understanding of food
and chemical interactions and creating finished products on pilot scale
- Operate pilot plant research cooker for process/ingredient evaluation and
new product development. Provide suggestions from observations during the
- Successfully run scale-up trials of new products on the ...[more]
- Bachelor’s in Food Science or related Science; or comparable experience in
industrial technology in the food industry.
- Must be competent performing basic lab analysis and testing. Ability to run
GCMS/LCMS a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; competent with technology to
perform research and log/manage data derived from pilot plant work.
- Understanding of SPC required.
- Ability to lift 55-pound packages on a regular b...[more]
Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation,
Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability,
401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance, Special Incentive Plans
Requirements: Motor Vehicle,
Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This Job to a Friend
submit your resume for this job, please click the Register
& Apply button.
register with LouisvilleWorks.com without applying for this job, click the Register Only