We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance & Food Safety Mgr
to lead Food Safety and Quality initiatives at a food manufacturing
facility in Northern Indiana.
• This person will be responsible for leading the development,
implementation and execution of the Site Quality Systems.
• Lead integration of the current quality assurance and food safety
processes into one integrated system (HACCP, regulatory audits, quality
systems review - QSR, statistical process control - SPC, etc.)
• Supervise product evaluation system, as well as assist in the
development of a supplier quality management program.
• Train employees on food safety and quality requirements.
This person must be well versed in all aspects of food quality and safety
in a manufacturing environment.
• Bachelor's in a technical field - Microbiology, Chemistry, Food
Science, or related degree.
• At least 5 years experience working with food quality and safety
systems and under FDA and or USDA regulations.
• HACCP Certified
• Experience implementing food quality and safety guidelines at the plant
BS in Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, or related