Technologist, Food Sr
– Haverhill, MA
Quality Assurance - NWNA
1. Adhere to all factory's food safety
programs and requirements.
2. Be a Team Player to provide technical supports by training and motivating
Sanitation and Operations Team Leaders.
3. Communicate well with Operations, Logistics, Purchasing, Sanitation, and
QA to handle the random daily assigned expectations including but not limited
to Receiving and Shipping, incoming materials inspection and sampling, and
the shipping of finished products.
4. Have the ability to conduct basic analysis on incoming materials and
5. Understand the principals of sanitation; monitor their procedures; assist
with daily Pre-op needs; assess the work environment by conducting daily SSOP
and take appropriate actions.
6. Work to maintain a food safe environment and avoid USDA noncompliance
7. Perform titrations, sanitation audits, QC instrumentation calibration and
prepare the factory for the production shift.
8. Monitor and maintain all HACCP monitoring devices according to the
9. Ensure that all process documentation is accurately completed and records
are properly maintained.
10. Ensure compliance of factory QA objectives in support of both factory and
Nestlé Prepared Foods Company goals
11. Understand Analysis Reports and their interpretations.
12. Collect SPC data to monitor specifications and ensure compliance with the
factory's, customers' and related specifications
1. AA's Degree or some college in Food Science/Technology,
Microbiology/Biology or a minimum 5 years of continuous experience in a
Quality Assurance function within the Food or Pharmaceutical industry and
2. Knowledge of industry practices of USDA, FDA, State regulations
3. Strong communication and customer service skills, consensus building
skills and the ability to work well with people internally and externally.
4. Ability to work in a changing environment
5. Strong PC skills is recommended and bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
but not required