Quality Assurance & Food Safety - Carrollton, TX
Fridays - Carrollton, TX 75007
TGI Fridays - Carrollton, TX 75007
- Responsible for managing
all activities for assigned categories involving quality assurance and
compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Responsibility as individual contributor working independently.
- Serves as QA and food
safety expert in assigned product categories and may represent QA on
- Develops and maintains positive, productive relations with all customer/
- Drafts QA strategies under manager direction.
- Monitors 3rd party auditors for suppliers, items and distributors.
- Performs research on QA practices and trends.
- Manage Gold Standards Program of product evaluations in coordination with
CRW R&D. Responsible for physical evaluation of all food products and
communication to QA management on underperforming vendors.
- Assist in product withdrawals and recalls with distribution, operations and
- Resolves any chronic QA issues for the assigned area.
- Writes or assists in writing product specifications.
- Identifies opportunities to simplify and/or improve QA processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food
Science or related
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in quality assurance of food manufacturing
- Up to 25% travel required
- Working knowledge of
HACCP, recall, food defense and other quality/food safety programs for food
- Lab analysis, consulting skills, Microsoft Office, presentation skills,
project management, crisis management
6CRWW - Carlson Restaurants