1. Implement and maintain procedures
that guarantee deliverables meet quality expectations of the company and
2. Maintain quality methodologies; collect, analyze and oversee data
entry on relevant quality performance indicators.
3. Conducts quality review audits as appropriate to the organization.
4. Schedules and conducts training in all areas related quality
assurance, sanitation, and food safety for all employees.
5. Develops and monitors training programs throughout company for
6. Monitors and evaluates appropriateness of facility quality control
plans and practices; performs internal audits; addresses
non-conformities from previous internal and external audits.
7. Manage the calibration program.
8. Coordinate mock recalls.
9. Conducts GMP audits throughout company.
10. Manage the master cleaning schedule and the performance of the wash
1. Three (3) years of related experience in quality assurance (food
processing preferred); working knowledge of human resources practices,
principals and procedures, Bachelor of Science in Food Technology,
Required Skills for QA
Engineer - Food Science Job:
MAINTAIN QUALITY PROCEDURES
FOOD SCIENCE EXPERIENCE
About Aerotek Scientific:
Join AerotekScientific®LLC, one of the fastest
growing providers of scientific and clinical research services in the
nation. Due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout for qualified
professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent
placement positions across the scientific and clinical research
communities. At Aerotek Scientific, we know
it's more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or
break a job. It's the support you get. That's the reason Aerotek Scientific offers a variety of benefits
including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don't put your
career in the hands of just anyone, put it in
the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek
Scientific team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal
opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard
to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.